Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shakedown Street

Politics is a dirty game, but no state does dirty quite like Illinois. Rod Blagojevich proudly carried on the fine tradition of filthy, Chicago-machine style politics and brought it to a whole new level of entitlement, greed and corruption. Although I should probably be ashamed of the fact that my fine state's governor has been an embarrassment to its citizens yet again, I would rather make some popcorn and cruise the cable news channels for more information and watch as the spectacle goes down.

3 comments:

Ratherto said...

Oh yes. It's gonna be a good show. I always enjoy schadenfreude ( I think that's how you spell it).

Nora said...

It sure is, Ratherto. It sure is.

So, you're going to go on a Reuben run soon, right?

Ratherto said...

Yep, whenever you want